- This event has passed.
OVER THE HUMP MTB RACE SERIES
Over the Hump-Tuesday Nights This Summer at Irvine Lake
Top 30% of adult finishers receive an Over the Hump Pint Glass!
Here’s what you need to know in order to have a FUN & SAFE RACE!
- You Must print and bring a copy of the Waiver and Release Form [click to print waiver]
- You Must READ be familiar with Over the Hump Rules (KEEP IT FUN!) – [click to view rules page]
- You must READ Important OTH Race Information Page – [click to view page]
What can you expect on race night, now that you have registered?
- Expect to have nearly the best time of your life, good friends, and amazing family and community vibes rolling through the lakeside breeze!
- On arrival you’ll park and head to the registration/exhibit area
- No need to check in once you have your number plate
- If you have not received your plate yet, please visit “Online Registration” line at Irvine Lake 1)pick up plate 2)drop off your Waiver and Release form
- Each week, roll your bike through “Speed Check-in” so you can verify your RFID Timing chip is working
- Kid’s race rolls at 5:30pm
- Main Event lines up at approx 5:55pm, line up behind the sign that lists your class.
- The first group of racers getting released at 6:00pm; there are approximately 11 waive release starts.
- Each class races different amount of laps, but all are on the course at the same time (excluding kid’s racers age 6-11)
- When you are completing your final laps, please go through the finish arch and proceed through the timing line; we’ll record your number and verify finish order. Keep the same order you finished in.
- NOW the Party Begins: Grab a beer, soda, or hydration products from vendors and some grub from Wahoo’s Fish Tacos…and enjoy…you earned.
- We’re usually wrapping up the event festivities at 8pm, so you can get your dirt washed off and dream of next week’s race shenanigans!
- The stories are bigger the next day, so make sure you brace yourself. “Water cooler” talk is rumored to last till next Tuesday!
Additional Registration Info
- Keep your number plate or there will be a $5 replacement fee.
- $30 per race on-site registration only if space is available. Secure your spot today races will sell out.
- All racers (not kids classes) will need to pay a one time $5 fee for their number plate and RFID timing tag
Race Day Schedule
- 4:00pm- On-site Registration/check-in begins / Exhibit area open
- 4:30pm- 5:30pm Pre-ride Course open
- 5:30pm- Kids Race (all ages)
- 6:00pm- Race start
- Pre and during Race Wahoo’s Fish Tacos will be onsite serving dinner
- Post race (approx 7:30-7:45pm) Preliminary results posted